If you already have a QUOINEX account, you can use its credentials to log in to QRYPTOS and have a QRYPTOS account, no registration needed.
1. Go to https://www.qryptos.com.
2. Click Create Account on the top left of the site.
3. Select CORPORATE.
4. Enter the email address you want to use for your QRYPTOS account, a strong password, and your Country of Residence. For more details about supported countries, see Supported Countries. Click Next.
5. Enter all information as required by the form, then scroll down and click Next.
6. Go through Terms & Conditions carefully. If you agree with everything, tick the check box. Then tick the "I'm not a robot" check box and click Next.
7. And you're done! Check your Inbox for the confirmation email, then go back to QRYPTOS to log in.
Once registration is completed and you have confirmed your QRYPTOS account, please sign in immediately using the credentials you have registered with us and go to Settings > Security in order to set up 2-factor authentication (2FA). 2FA requires you to have a smartphone in order to run the Google Authenticator, and is mandatory for all QRYPTOS accounts.
- Go to Settings > Security.
- At this point your 2FA status is "not enabled yet." Click Enable to continue.
- Follow the instructions to continue. You will need to download and install Google Authenticator to your phone and use it to scan the QR code provided by the dashboard. You can also enter the text code manually. Remember to save this QR code for emergency.
- Google Authenticator will then generate a code for you to enter to the dashboard. Click Enableagain to complete the process.
From here onward, whenever you log in, request a withdrawal, or add a new IP address, system will ask for a 2FA code that you can get from Google Authenticator.
For a more detailed FAQ article with screenshots on how to activate your 2-factor authentication, see How do I set up 2-factor authentication?.
At this point, your account has a "pending" status. A pending account can receive deposits and execute trading actions, but cannot withdraw. To make withdrawal request, you need to upgrade your account to "approved" status, which requires submitting personal documents for KYC/AML purposes. Learn more about the Account Verification process here.