- Can I sign up for more than one account?
Yes, one entity (individual or corporate) can have more than one account at QRYPTOS.
- Can I have more than one "approved" account?
Yes, one entity (individual or corporate) can have more than one "approved" account.
- My passport contains my address. Can I use it for proof of address instead of a different document?
Unfortunately the address on your passport cannot be used as proof of address. You will need to use a document that is no older than 3 months and reflects your current residency.
- I live in a rental property and don't have any utility bill under my name. What can I use?
You can use a bank statement as proof of address. The statement, of course, needs to include your name and address.
- I don't have English documents. What can I use?
For ID document, you can use international passport which has a format that can be verified regardless of languages. As for bank statement and proof of address documents that are not in English language, please provide PDF files that are not scanned images. It is possible to verify documents using licensed and notarized English translations.