If you already have a QUOINEX account, you can use its credentials to log in to QRYPTOS and have a QRYPTOS account, no registration needed.
1. Go to https://www.qryptos.com.
2. Click Create Account.
3. Select your Country of Residence (where you are living currently). Click Next.
4. Select your Account type (Individual or Corporate), fill out your email address (make sure to choose a valid one) and a strong password. Click Next.
5. Enter all information as required by the form, then click Next.
6. Go through Terms & Conditions carefully, and review your registration information. If any details are wrong, you can always click Back. If everything is good to go, tick the "I agree with the Terms & Conditions" checkbox, and click Next.
7. And you're done! Check your Inbox for the confirmation email, then go back to QRYPTOS to log in.
Once registration is completed and you have confirmed your QRYPTOS account, please sign in immediately using the credentials you have registered with us and go to Settings > Security in order to set up 2-factor authentication (2FA). 2FA requires you to have a smartphone in order to run the Google Authenticator, and is mandatory for all QRYPTOS accounts.
Open Main Menu on the top left of the dashboard.
Click Security (2FA).
Status is currently "Not Enabled Yet." Click Enable 2FA.
Follow the instructions on the dashboard to continue. Remember to make a copy of the original QR code or the text code for emergencies. Then click Enable 2FA.
From here onward, whenever you log in, request a withdrawal, or add a new IP address, system will ask for a 2FA code that you can get from Google Authenticator.
For a more detailed FAQ article with screenshots on how to activate your 2-factor authentication, see How do I set up 2-factor authentication?.
At this point, your account has a "pending" status. A pending account can receive deposits and execute trading actions, but cannot withdraw. To make withdrawal request, you need to upgrade your account to "approved" status, which requires submitting personal documents for KYC/AML purposes. Learn more about the Account Verification process here.