Before account verification, your account has a "pending" status. A "pending" account can receive deposits and trade all pairs. To be able to withdraw, you will need to upgrade your account to the "approved" status, which requires submitting personal documents for KYC/AML purposes.
If your QRYPTOS account is originated from your QUOINEX account that has been approved, you don't need to do this again.
An individual QRYPTOS account needs the following documents:
- ID document: valid national ID or international passport. If you are not living in the country of your nationality, please provide a document that can prove your legal residency.
- Proof of address: utility bill / bank statement / any official document that is addressed to your name and has your address.
- All documents need to be submitted in English / Latin characters.
- If ID document contains an address, you can use it also as proof of address.
How to upload documents to QRYPTOS dashboard:
1. Open Main Menu and click Profile & Verification.
2. Upload documents in the three available fields. Only PDF and image files are accepted.
3. Click Submit Documents.
Once all three fields are satisfied, your account status will change from "pending" to "documents_submitted." Compliance team will then handle the account verification and will provide result in 3-5 working days.
Once your account is "approved," you will be able to make withdrawals out of QRYPTOS. If your account is "declined," you will need to resubmit documents as per further instructions provided via email to restart the account verification. A "declined" account is the same as a "pending" one, meaning you can still deposit and trade crypto currencies.