Before account verification, your account has a "pending" status. A "pending" account can receive deposits and trade all pairs. To be able to withdraw, you will need to upgrade your account to the "approved" status, which requires submitting personal documents for KYC/AML purposes.
If your QRYPTOS account is originated from your QUOINEX account that has been approved, you don't need to do this again.
A corporate QRYPTOS account needs the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association, or any other relevant founding documents
- Annual return which details who the directors and the beneficial shareholders of the company are, as of the last fiscal year, or any similar documents which confirm the ownership of the company
- Resolution of Board of Directors to open an account with QRYPTOS, and identification of those who have authority to operate the account
- Authorization from Board of Directors for other persons that will manage the account
- Copy of a company telephone landline bill or a recent company bank account statement addressed to your company name and office address
- A high resolution image of the international passport and proof of residency of at least two members of the Board of Directors, and any owners with an ownership share of 25% or more
- A high resolution image of the international passport of all persons who have authority to operate the account as identified by the Resolution of Board of Directors to open an account with QRYPTOS
Alternatively, use our Google form to sign up: https://goo.gl/forms/JmDGaNucdfQXz3jB2