One individual or entity can only have one “approved” accounts. Attempts at having multiple “approved” accounts on one or both platforms will result in these accounts being banned.
Articles in this section
- Get your QRYPTOS account verified in 3 easy steps
- Can non-approved accounts withdraw funds out of QRYPTOS?
- Vuulr ICO Referral Program
- What are the differences between QRYPTOS and QUOINEX?
- Supported countries
- Can Japan residents register on QRYPTOS?
- Can I sign up for more than one account?
- Can I have more than one “approved” account?
- Account status and available services
- Required documents for individual account verification