Withdrawal request is only cancellable when it still has a “pending” status. When a request is pending, withdrawal amount is not deducted from your balance yet. Cancelling a withdrawal request only makes that request non-approvable and does not in any way affect your balance.
Articles in this section
- How to submit a crypto withdrawal request
- How to add a new crypto withdrawal address
- Withdrawal processing schedule
- Minimum withdrawal amount & Minimum order quantity
- How to deposit tokens to QRYPTOS
- I deposited one token to another token address
- My deposit to QRYPTOS is not in my account yet
- Withdrawal limits
- Withdrawal fee taken by QRYPTOS
- I don’t have 2FA set up. Can I withdraw?