Withdrawal request is only cancellable when it still has a “pending” status. When a request is pending, withdrawal amount is not deducted from your balance yet. Cancelling a withdrawal request only makes that request non-approvable and does not in any way affect your balance.
Articles in this section
- How to submit a crypto withdrawal request
- How to add a new crypto withdrawal address
- I can't deposit QTUM to my QRYPTOS account
- Minimum withdrawal amount & Minimum order quantity
- How to deposit tokens
- I deposited one currency to another currency’s address.
- I deposited to the correct address. The deposit hasn’t reflected in my account after multiple confirmations.
- My first XRP deposit is 20 XRP short
- Withdrawal processing schedule
- Withdrawal limits