We do accept documents in non-Roman alphabet characters as long as the documents are legible and considered readable by a word-recognition machine. If your document is too old, blurred, or cannot be read by the Google Translate app, please use a different document.
Articles in this section
- Get your QRYPTOS account verified in 3 easy steps
- Can non-approved accounts withdraw funds out of QRYPTOS?
- Vuulr ICO Referral Program
- What are the differences between QRYPTOS and QUOINEX?
- Supported countries
- Can Japan residents register on QRYPTOS?
- Can I sign up for more than one account?
- Can I have more than one “approved” account?
- Account status and available services
- Required documents for individual account verification