If you have forgotten your password and you don't have 2FA set up or your 2FA device has also stopped working, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your request and provide the following in email content:
- QRYPTOS account email address
- Selfie of you holding both your identity document and a handwritten note detailing the request to unfreeze your account
Requirements for selfie:
- Please use a light, neutral background.
- Please look straight at the camera.
- Selfie must be in color.
Requirements for identity document:
- Identity document can be national ID, international passport, or driving license.
- Identity document must be original (not photocopied).
- Identity document should be in characters of Latin alphabet. Japan driving license is accepted.
- Information on document must be clearly visible.
Requirements for handwritten note:
- Note must contain a reference to QUOINE and time/date of your request, for example "QUOINE 1/10/2018 12:54pm."
- Note must be handwritten and original (not photocopied).
The selfie should look like this:
The ID selfie is to verify if you are the owner of the QRYPTOS account. Once this is confirmed, we will send you a temporary password which you can use to sign in and update to one of your choosing.