The settlement of tokens purchased by a Token Buyer happens in real time. When a token is purchased in the ICO Market, the funding currency (BTC, ETH, LTC, etc.) are debited from the Account and the tokens purchased are credited immediately. Token Buyers will also receive a confirmation pop-up message when they purchase the tokens as well as a transaction log in their Order History at the bottom of the ICO Market page.
Articles in this section
- Who can take part?
- How does QUOINE perform KYC on participants in an ICO?
- Are residents of certain countries disallowed from participating in an ICO on the QRYPTOS platform?
- Can users who have not been verified or undergone KYC participate in the ICO?
- How does settlement of ICO purchase work?
- What does each element of the ICO market mean?
- Which currencies can I use to purchase a token in the ICO Market?
- What are the costs for a Token Buyer to participate in the ICO Market?
- Can we withdraw funds before the ICO is over?